This chicken wing recipe is loaded with deliciously pungent seasonings. Serve them up at your next cookout or game night. For easier grilling, skewer these chicken wings in groups.
- 36 chicken wings, minus tips
- 1 cup/240 mL olive oil
- 1/2 cup/120 mL lemon juice
- 1/4 cup/60 mL dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon/15 mL dried red pepper, crushed
- 1 tablespoon/15 mL peppercorns, crushed
- 1 tablespoon/15 mL sea salt
- 2 teaspoons/10 mL onion powder
- Combine marinade ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the wings to the mixing bowl and toss them to coat.
- Cover the wings with plastic wrap and allow them to marinate in a refrigerator for 4-8 hours.
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- Place wings on the grill.
- Reserve the remaining marinade.
- Cook the wings for 5 minutes per side.
- Baste wings liberally with remaining marinade.
- Reduce heat to medium and continue cooking the wings for an additional 30 minutes.
- When done (wings reach an internal temperature of 165 F or more), remove from grill and serve immediately.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||36 g|
|Saturated Fat||6 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||23 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|