|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
This chicken wing recipe is loaded with deliciously pungent seasonings. Serve them up at your next cookout or game night. For easier grilling, skewer these chicken wings in groups.
- 36 chicken wings, minus tips
- 1 cup/240 mL olive oil
- 1/2 cup/120 mL lemon juice
- 1/4 cup/60 mL dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon/15 mL dried red pepper, crushed
- 1 tablespoon/15 mL peppercorns, crushed
- 1 tablespoon/15 mL sea salt
- 2 teaspoons/10 mL onion powder
Combine marinade ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
Add the wings to the mixing bowl and toss them to coat.
Cover the wings with plastic wrap and allow them to marinate in a refrigerator for 4 to 8 hours.
Preheat grill for high heat.
Place wings on the grill.
Reserve the remaining marinade.
Cook the wings for 5 minutes per side.
Baste wings liberally with remaining marinade.
Reduce heat to medium and continue cooking the wings for an additional 30 minutes.
When done, remove from grill and serve immediately.