This easy grilled eggplant is flavored with a little balsamic vinegar, herbs, and olive oil. This is a no-fuss recipe for grilled eggplant. Feel free to vary the seasonings.
- 1 large eggplant
- 3 tablespoons
- extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, very finely minced
- 1 pinch each thyme, basil, dill, and oregano (fresh or dried)
- Heat the grill to medium-high
- When the grill is hot, slice eggplant about 1/2-inch thick.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic, herbs, salt, and pepper. Brush both sides of the eggplant slices with the oil and vinegar mixture.
- Place eggplant on the hot preheated grill.
- Grill the eggplant for about 10 to 15 minutes, turning and basting occasionally.
Shown with Grilled Meatloaf
You Might Also Like
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||11 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||7 g|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g|