These herb hamburgers are sure to please! You can use either burger buns or baguettes and your favorite condiments.
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons basil (fresh, chopped)
- 1 tablespoon thyme (fresh, chopped)
- 1 tablespoon rosemary (fresh, chopped)
- 1 tablespoon chives (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat grill for medium-high heat.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine meat, herbs, bread crumbs, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper until well mixed.
- Split mixture into eight equal portions.
- Shape ground beef into rectangular shaped patties about 5-6 inches long.
- Place patties on a lightly oiled grill grate and cook for 6-8 minutes on each side.
- Remove from heat and serve on buns or sliced baguette.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||10 g|
|Saturated Fat||4 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||4 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|