|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 10g||13%|
|Saturated Fat 4g||20%|
|Total Carbohydrate 9g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||6%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
These herb hamburgers are sure to please! You can use either burger buns or baguettes and your favorite condiments.
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons basil (fresh, chopped)
- 1 tablespoon thyme (fresh, chopped)
- 1 tablespoon rosemary (fresh, chopped)
- 1 tablespoon chives (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
Preheat grill for medium-high heat.
In a large mixing bowl, combine meat, herbs, bread crumbs, egg, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper until well mixed.
Split the mixture into eight equal portions.
Shape ground beef into rectangular shaped patties about 5 to 6 inches long.
Place patties on a lightly oiled grill grate and cook for 6 to 8 minutes on each side.
Remove from heat and serve on buns or sliced baguette.