This sweet and buttery grilled apricot dish goes well with ice cream or with a soft cheese like Brie.
- Melt butter and sugar together in a large pan.
- Add apricots and coat with butter mixture.
- Place on grill for 6 to 7 minutes, turning often.
- Once cooked, place apricots on dessert plates cut side up, drizzle with honey and lemon juice, and serve warm with a scoop of ice cream or with slices of Brie cheese.
- Garnish with mint leaves.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||5 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|