|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 10g||13%|
|Saturated Fat 2g||9%|
|Total Carbohydrate 10g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||2%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
The slightly tangy flavor of the honey mustard sauce compliments the buttery flavor of the sea bass fillets.
- 1 1/2 pounds/680 grams sea bass fillets (about 1 to 1 1/2 inches thick)
- 1/4 cup/60 milliliters white cooking wine
- 2 tablespoons/30 milliliters Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons/30 milliliters extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons/30 milliliters honey
- 1/2 lemon (juiced)
- 1/2 teaspoon/2.5 milliliters Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
Gather the ingredients.
Combine all ingredients, except fish, in a large mixing bowl. Add sea bass, making sure to coat very well.
Preheat grill for high heat.
After 30 minutes, remove fish from marinade.
Place fish on the grill. Brush the marinade on top of the fish and cook for 5 to 7 minutes.
Turn the fish over and apply the marinade and cook for 5 to 7 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
When done, remove from heat and serve.