The slightly tangy flavor of the honey mustard sauce compliments the buttery flavor of the sea bass fillets.
- Combine all ingredients, except fish, in a large mixing bowl. Add sea bass, making sure to coat very well.
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- Remove fish from marinade.
- Place fish on the grill. Brush the marinade on top of the fish and cook for 5-7 minutes.
- Turn the fish over and apply the marinade and cook for 5-7 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- When done, remove from heat and serve.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||10 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||6 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|