These grilled lamb chops are marinated in an Indian-inspired marinade and cooked hot and fast. This dish goes well with rice or grilled vegetables.
- 12 lamb rib chops
- 1/4 cup/60 mL water
- 3 tablespoons/45 mL oil
- 1/4 cup/60 mL yogurt
- 1 tablespoon/15 mL white vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 teaspoons/10 mL onion powder
- 2 teaspoons/10 mL curry powder
- 1 teaspoon/5 mL garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon/15 mL Garam Masala
- 2 teaspoons/10 mL salt
- 1 teaspoon/5 mL chili powder
Place lamb chops in a shallow baking dish. Combine remaining ingredients and pour over chops. Cover and refrigerate for 4 to 24 hours.
Preheat grill for medium heat. Place chops on a well-oiled grill grate and cook for 4 to 5 minutes on each side.
Remove from heat and serve with your favorite chutney or yogurt sauce.