|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
These grilled lamb chops are marinated in an Indian-inspired marinade and cooked hot and fast. This dish goes well with rice or grilled vegetables.
- 12 lamb rib chops
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) water
- 3 tablespoons (45 mL) oil
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) yogurt
- 1 tablespoon (15 mL) white vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons (10 mL) onion powder
- 2 teaspoons (10 mL) curry powder
- 1 teaspoon (5 mL) garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon (15 mL) Garam Masala
- 2 teaspoons (10 mL) salt
- 1 teaspoon (5 mL) chili powder
Place lamb chops in a shallow baking dish. Combine remaining ingredients and pour over chops. Cover and refrigerate for 4 to 24 hours.
Preheat grill for medium heat. Place chops on a well-oiled grill grate and cook for 4 to 5 minutes on each side.
Remove from heat and serve with your favorite chutney or yogurt sauce.