This grilled chicken breast recipe has a light and refreshing hint of lime and tarragon. This dish is quite versatile since it can be served with a side, or diced and placed in tacos or over a fresh, crisp salad.
- 4-6 chicken breasts, skinless and boneless
- 1/2 cup/120 mL olive oil
- 1/2 cup/120 mL fresh lime juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon/15 mL
- onion, minced
- 2 teaspoons/10 mL dried tarragon
- 1 teaspoon/5 mL salt
- 1/2 teaspoon/2.5 mL black pepper
- Place chicken breasts in a zip-top plastic bag.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl and pour onto chicken.
- Seal bag and place in refrigerator for 30 minutes to an hour.
- Preheat grill for medium-high heat.
- Remove chicken from bag and discard marinade.
- Place the chicken on the grill and cook for 15-20 minutes, turning once.
- When juices run clear, remove from heat and serve with chopped cilantro or flat leaf parsley on top.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||30 g|
|Saturated Fat||6 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||18 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|