This is a simple sausage sandwich for any occasion. Top off with your favorite condiments. Perfect for game day parties.
- 1 pound/450 g Kielbasa (preferably whole)
- 4 sandwich rolls, 6 inches
- 2 tablespoons/30 mL olive oil
- 2 tablespoons/30 mL mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon/15 mL Dijon Mustard
- 1 tablespoon/15 mL prepared horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon/2.5 mL garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon/2.5 mL salt
Preheat grill for medium-high heat. Combine mayonnaise, olive oil, mustard, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Cut kielbasa into 4 equal length pieces. Place on a lightly oiled grill racks and allow to cook for 4-6 minutes. Remove from heat. Place whole sandwich buns on the rack. Make sure to oil grill rack before placing the bread on it. Toast for 1-2 minutes and remove from grill. Slice bread and place a kielbasa in each.
Top off with horseradish mayonnaise.