If you're looking for healthy and delicious lemon ginger grilled chicken, then this recipe for you. These chicken breasts are perfect for a green salad or in wraps.
- 4-6 chicken breasts, skinless and boneless
- 1/3 cup/80 mL lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons/30 mL olive oil
- 1-2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons/10 mL grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon/15 mL fresh flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 1/2/7.5 mL teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon/5 mL fresh thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon/2.5 mL sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon/2.5 mL black pepper
- Place chicken breasts in a large resealable plastic bag.
- Combine remaining ingredients and pour over chicken.
- Seal bag and allow to marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Preheat the grill for medium heat.
- Remove chicken from bag and reserve marinade.
- Place chicken on a lightly oiled grill grate and brush with marinade 2-3 times during the first half of the cooking time.
- Cook chicken for 20 minutes or until temperature reaches 165 F (75 C) at the center (or thickest) part of the breast.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||75 g|
|Saturated Fat||20 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||31 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|