This simple grilled chicken breast in this recipe can be served with grilled vegetables or sliced and used in salads.
- 4 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 2 tablespoons/30 mL olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon/15 mL, fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 1-2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon/2.5 mL sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon/2.5 mL black pepper
Gather the ingredients.
Place chicken breasts in a shallow glass dish or resealable plastic bag.
Combine rosemary, garlic, black pepper, olive oil, and salt in a small bowl.
Pour mixture onto chicken, cover or seal, and place in refrigerator for 30-45 minutes.
Preheat grill for medium-high heat. Place chicken breast on a lightly oiled grill rack and cook for 7 minutes per side. Cook times may vary depending on the thickness and size of the chicken breast.
When the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees, remove from heat and serve.