This simple grilled chicken breast in this recipe can be served with grilled vegetables or sliced and used in salads.
- 4 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 2 tablespoons/30 mL olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon/15 mL, fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 1-2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon/2.5 mL sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon/2.5 mL black pepper
- Place chicken breasts in a shallow glass dish or resealable plastic bag.
- Combine rosemary, garlic, black pepper, olive oil, and salt in a small bowl.
- Pour mixture onto chicken, cover or seal, and place in refrigerator for 30-45 minutes.
- Preheat grill for medium-high heat. Place chicken breast on a lightly oiled grill rack and cook for 7 minutes per side. Cook times may vary depending on the thickness and size of the chicken breast.
- When the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees, remove from heat and serve.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||77 g|
|Saturated Fat||21 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||33 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|