This halibut is basted in a rich butter sauce loaded with fantastic flavor. You can serve this grilled fish by itself or use it in salads or fish tacos.
- Place halibut in a glass baking dish and coat with lime juice. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and set aside for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add garlic and sauté for about 1 minute.
- Add cilantro and red pepper flakes and stir for 1 minute. Remove from heat.
- Place halibut on preheated grill over a medium high fire. Grill until opaque through the center, about 5 to 7 minutes per side.
- Baste frequently with butter sauce while grilling. Serve with lime wedges.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||17 g|
|Saturated Fat||8 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||5 g|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g|