This grilled lobster is perfect for any occasion. If you don't have a lot of experience grilling shellfish, then will be easy recipe is for you.
- 6 lobster tails
- 1/4 cup/60 mL olive oil or melted butter
- 1/4 cup/60 mL fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon/15 mL fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon/5 mL salt
- Preheat grill for medium-high heat.
- Cut lobster tails in half lengthwise, exposing the flesh. Pat dry with paper towels
- Combine remaining ingredients in small mixing bowl until salt has dissolved. Liberally, brush mixture onto flesh side of lobster tails.
- Place lobster onto the grill and cook for 5-7 minutes, depending on the size of the lobster tail, it may need to cook longer.
- Make sure to turn once during cooking process. Lobster tails will be done once meat reaches an internal temperature 140 degrees F.
- Remove from heat and serve. Prepare a double batch of butter mixture and reserve half to serve a dipping sauce for grilled lobster.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||10 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||7 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|