This is a simple, delicious recipe for grilled pork loin. The Mediterranean-inspired marinade is sure to make this a spectacular dish for any occasion.
- 1 pork loin (boneless, cut into 3 large slices)
- For Marinade:
- 1/3 cup/80 mL olive oil
- 1/4 cup/60 mL lemon juice (fresh)
- 2 tbsp./30 mL parsley (dried)
- 1 tablespoon/15 mL oregano (dried)
- 2 garlic (cloves, minced)
- 1/2/2.5 mL sea salt
- 1/2 tsp./2.5 mL black pepper (coarse, ground)
- Place slices of pork into a shallow glass dish.
- Combine marinade ingredients and pour mixture over pork.
- Cover dish with plastic wrap and place in refrigerator for 4 to 6 hours.
- Preheat grill for medium heat.
- Remove pork and discard marinade.
- Place pork on grill and cook for 8 to 10 minutes on each side with an internal temperature of 155 to 160 degrees F for well done.
- When pork is fully cooked, remove from grill, let meat rest for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|