|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Servings: Serves 4 to 6|
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 14g||18%|
|Saturated Fat 2g||11%|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||3%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
This is a simple, delicious recipe for grilled pork loin. The Mediterranean-inspired marinade is sure to make this a spectacular dish for any occasion.
- 1 pork loin (boneless, cut into 3 large slices)
- For Marinade:
- 1/3 cup/80 mL olive oil
- 1/4 cup/60 mL lemon juice (fresh)
- 2 tbsp./30 mL parsley (dried)
- 1 tablespoon/15 mL oregano (dried)
- 2 garlic (cloves, minced)
- 1/2/2.5 mL sea salt
- 1/2 tsp./2.5 mL black pepper (coarse, ground)
1. Place slices of pork into a shallow glass dish. Combine marinade ingredients and pour mixture over pork. Cover dish with plastic wrap and place in refrigerator for 4 to 6 hours.
2. Preheat grill for medium heat. Remove pork and discard marinade. Place pork on grill and cook for 8 to 10 minutes on each side with an internal temperature of 155 to 160 degrees F for well done.
3. When pork is fully cooked, remove from grill, let meat rest for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.