|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Servings: 4 - 6 servings|
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 16g||20%|
|Saturated Fat 2g||11%|
|Total Carbohydrate 38g||14%|
|Dietary Fiber 10g||35%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
Tender grilled eggplant, zucchini, red peppers, and potatoes are tossed with Greek vinaigrette and topped with a bit of crumbled Feta cheese for a little extra zing.
This is a great Summer side dish or light vegetarian main course. The perfect Mediterranean vegetable salad.
- 1 to 2 tbsp. olive oil (for brushing vegetables)
- 1 onion (large sliced)
- 2 zucchini, (large sliced)
- 2 bell peppers (red, seeded and quartered)
- 2 eggplants (medium sliced into 1/2 inch thick rounds)
- 1 potato (large parboiled and sliced)
- Garnish: Feta cheese (crumbled for serving)
- For the Vinaigrette
- 5 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 garlic clove (peeled and smashed with the flat side of knife)
- 3 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp. mint (dried)
- 1 tsp. oregano (dried)
- Pinch: marjoram (dried)
- 1/2 tsp. salt (coarse)
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper (freshly ground)
Prepare the vinaigrette:
Add the ingredients to a small bottle or bowl and shake or whisk together.
Allow the vinaigrette to sit for about 1/2 an hour for the flavors to meld.
Discard the garlic clove before using.
Heat the grill to medium high.
Lightly brush the vegetables with olive oil and grill for about 5 minutes on each side or until tender.
Cut larger pieces into chunks and toss with dressing in a large bowl.
Sprinkle with crumbled Feta cheese and serve immediately.