- 1 salmon fillet, skin on (about 1 1/2 pounds/680 g)
- 2 tablespoons/30 mL red miso
- 1 tablespoon/15 mL grated ginger
- 1 green onion, chopped finely
- 1 teaspoon/5 mL brown sugar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon/2.5 mL sea salt
- Preheat grill for medium-low heat.
- Combine marinade ingredients in a small bow.
- Place mixture on the flesh of salmon fillet and let sit for 5 or so minutes.
- Place salmon on a well-oiled grill grate, skin-side down, and cook for about 12 to 14 minutes (or until internal temperature at thickest part of fillet reads 145 F).
- Once cooked through, remove from heat and serve.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||18 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||6 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|