These delicious grilled parmesan potatoes are wrapped in foil and then cooked. They are an easy side dish to prepare and are incredibly flavorful.
- 3 medium russet potatoes
- 1/4 cup/60 mL Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons/30 mL olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon/2.5 mL
- Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon/2.5 mL sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon./2.5 mL garlic powder
- Preheat grill.
- Cut unpeeled potatoes into 8 equal pieces.
- Place potatoes pieces in the center of a 12-14 inch piece of aluminum foil.
- Combine other ingredients, except cheese, in a small bowl and drizzle over potatoes. Toss lightly. Fold foil over and seal.
- Place on medium hot grill for 30-40 minutes.
- Potatoes should be easily pierced with a fork.
- Open packet and add cheese.
- Return to grill for 5 minutes of until cheese is melted.
- Serve hot.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||6 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||4 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|