|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Servings: 2 servings|
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 23g||30%|
|Saturated Fat 5g||23%|
|Total Carbohydrate 51g||19%|
|Dietary Fiber 7g||26%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
A wonderful rustic pumpkin pizza with a light smoky flavor. What better way to celebrate Autumn than by utilizing this truly versatile ingredient.
- 1 1/2 cups smoked pumpkin sauce
- 1 pizza dough (frozen or fresh pizza dough)
- 1 1/2 cups baby arugula
- 3/4 cup cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 1/2 cup Pecarino cheese (shaved)
- 3 tablespoons flour (or cornmeal)
- 2 tablespoons garlic olive oil
- Gather the ingredients.
- Preheat grill for medium heat. Sprinkle half the flour or cornmeal onto large cutting board. Place a softball sized ball of dough on top. Using hands, shape dough into a oblong shape about 9 inches long and 7-8 inches wide. Place dough onto grill and cook one side for 4-5 minutes. Do not cook the other side. Remove pizza crust from grill, place onto cookie sheet and on cooked side, slather on 3/4 cups/180 mL of pumpkin sauce. Return pizza to grill with uncooked side down. Cook for an additional 7-9 minutes, or until crust begins to brown. Remove pizza from grill and top with 1tablespoon garlic olive oil, arugula, halved cherry tomatoes, and shaved Pecarino cheese. Slice and serve.