- 4 pork chops, bone-in, 1 to 1 1/2 inches thick
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 cloves garlic, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup loosely packed rosemary leaves
- 2 green onions, coarsely chopped
- Sprinkle the pork chops with salt and pepper.
- In a blender, combine the vinegar, olive oil, mustard, brown sugar, pepper, garlic, rosemary, and green onions. Blend until smooth.
- Put the chops in a heavy-duty food storage bag or nonreactive container. Add the marinade mixture and turn to coat the pork thoroughly. Refrigerate for 4 to 8 hours.
- Remove the pork from the marinade. Discard the marinade.
- Heat the grill to a medium heat of about 375°. Grill the pork over direct heat for about 2 to 3 minutes on each side to sear, then move to indirect heat and continue grilling until the pork chops are cooked through, about 15 minutes. They should register at least 145° on a food thermometer.
You Might Also Like
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||23 g|
|Saturated Fat||5 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||14 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|