Grill or broil these tasty pork kabobs. Ingredients include marinated pork cubes, mushrooms, onions, hot cooked rice, and bell peppers.
- 1 can (14 ounces) beef broth
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar (packed)
- 2 cloves garlic (finely minced)
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger (ground)
- 1 1/2 pounds pork loin (lean, cut into 1-inch cubes)
- 1 large red onion (cut into wedges)
- 1 large bell pepper (cut into squares)
- 1 large tomato (cut into wedges)
- In a saucepan, combine broth, cornstarch, soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic, and ginger. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Reduce heat and continue to cook, stirring, until thickened.
- Arrange pork cubes on skewers, alternating with mushrooms, peppers, and onion wedges.
- Grill or broil for 20 to 30 minutes, or until done, turning and brushing with the sauce mixture frequently.
- Serve with tomato wedges and hot cooked rice, if desired.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||9 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||4 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|