|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
Grill or broil these tasty pork kabobs. Ingredients include marinated pork cubes, mushrooms, onions, hot cooked rice, and bell peppers.
- 1 can (14 ounces) beef broth
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar (packed)
- 2 cloves garlic (finely minced)
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger (ground)
- 1 1/2 pounds pork loin (lean, cut into 1-inch cubes)
- 1 large red onion (cut into wedges)
- 1 large bell pepper (cut into squares)
- 1 large tomato (cut into wedges)
In a saucepan, combine broth, cornstarch, soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic, and ginger. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
Reduce heat and continue to cook, stirring, until thickened.
Arrange pork cubes on skewers, alternating with mushrooms, peppers, and onion wedges.
Grill or broil for 20 to 30 minutes, or until done, turning and brushing with the sauce mixture frequently.
Serve with tomato wedges and hot cooked rice, if desired.