Serve these potato dippers as a side dish or a fun appetizer at your next gathering!
- 2 pounds/900 g Russet potatoes, scrubbed and cut into wedges
- 1 tablespoon/15 mL olive oil
- Sea salt to taste
- Place potato wedges in a large bowl with olive oil; toss well to coat.
- Grill over medium-high heat for 10 minutes, turning once or twice until grill marks appear and cooked through.
- Season with salt and serve immediately with dippers.
Serve with this great dipping sauces:
Nutritional analysis per serving (potatoes only):
Calories: 140, Fat: 2g, Saturated Fat: 0g, Trans Fat: 0g, Cholesterol: 0mg, Sodium: 95mg, Potassium: 713mg, Carbohydrates: 28g, Fiber: 3g, Sugar: 1g, Protein: 3g, Vitamin A: 0%, Vitamin C: 30%, Calcium: 2%, Iron: 8%
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||2 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|