|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Servings: serves 6 as an appetizer|
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 26g||33%|
|Saturated Fat 14g||71%|
|Total Carbohydrate 13g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||5%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
- 1 teaspoon/5 ml dried rosemary
- 3 tablespoons/45 ml butter
- 1 teaspoon/5 ml of salt
- 1 teaspoon/5 ml black pepper
- 8 medium Yukon gold (or 8 small russet potatoes, cut in half lengthwise)
- 1 cup/240 ml cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1/2 cup/120 ml sour cream
- 1 small onion (finely diced)
- 4 to 5 slices cooked bacon (crumbled)
Gather the ingredients.
Preheat grill for medium heat.
Combine rosemary, butter, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
Cut potatoes in half. Hollow out the center of each half.
Place potatoes in the microwave for 6 to 7 minutes. You might need to do this in batches so the potatoes cook faster.
Remove and brush potatoes with butter mixture.
Place potatoes on grill rack skin side up. Grill for 5 minutes, turn, and grill for 3 minutes.
Add cheese to wedges and cook for an additional 2 to 3 minutes.
Remove from grill, and top off with crumbled bacon, onion, and sour cream.
Serve and enjoy!
- These are simply delicious with the added burst of flavor from a ranch or blue cheese dipping sauce!