Serve these lobster tails with drawn butter and fresh lemon, or for an delicious twist, roasted garlic can be added to the butter.
- 2 10-ounce (280 g) rock lobster tails, thawed
- 1/2 cup (120 mL) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon (15 mL) lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon (5 mL) paprika
- 1 teaspoon (5 mL) salt
- 1 teaspoon (5 mL) white pepper
- 1 teaspoon (5 mL) garlic powder
- Split rock tails lengthwise with a large knife.
- Mix seasoning with oil and lemon juice.
- Brush meat side of tail with marinade.
- Pre-heat grill and place rock tails meat side down and grill five to six minutes until well scored.
- Turn lobster over and cook another six minutes, brushing often with remaining marinade.
- Lobster is done when it is opaque and firm to the touch.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||57 g|
|Saturated Fat||8 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||40 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|