Serve these lobster tails with drawn butter and fresh lemon, or for a delicious twist, roasted garlic can be added to the butter.
- Split rock tails lengthwise with a large knife.
- Mix seasoning with oil and lemon juice.
- Brush meat side of tail with marinade.
- Pre-heat grill and place rock tails meat side down and grill five to six minutes until well scored.
- Turn lobster over and cook another six minutes, brushing often with remaining marinade.
- Lobster is done when it is opaque and firm to the touch.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|