This quick and easy Grilled Salmon Recipe is infused with the delicious combination of lemon and thyme. If so inclined, you can use fresh herbs instead of dried. This recipe works well on both salmon filets and salmon steaks.
- 4 6-ounce/170 mL salmon fillets
- 1/4 cup/60 mL lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons/30 mL olive or avocado oil
- 1 tablespoon/15 mL lemon zest
- 1 1/2 teaspoons/7.25 mL fresh thyme leaves, lightly chopped
- 1-2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon/ 5 mL sea salt
1. Combine lemon juice, zest, oil, thyme and garlic in a large resealable bag. Add salmon and turn to coat. Seal bag and refrigerate for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
2. Preheat grill for medium high heat. Right before placing salmon on grill, oil the grill grates well using large tongs, folded paper towels and oil. Make several passes across the grates. This will help the fish from sticking and breaking apart.
3.Remove salmon from bag and place on hot grill. Brush salmon with marinade from the ziptop bag. Grill salmon for about 4 to 6 minutes per side. Remove from heat once the internal temperature of fish reaches 145 degrees F. Salmon should be light in color and flake easily through the thickest part. Serve with your favorite sides.
Beverage Suggestions?: Find out What Beverages Pair Well with Dill and Lemon Salmon?.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||20 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||7 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|