- 1 1/2 pounds (680 g) sea bass
- For the Marinade:
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) lemon juice
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 teaspoon (5 mL) dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 mL) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 mL) black pepper
- In a large glass or plastic bowl, combine marinade ingredients.
- Cut sea bass into 1-inch cubes and add to marinade. Cover with plastic wrap and let marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- Remove fish from bowl, reserving marinade.
- Thread sea bass cubes onto skewers. If using bamboo, make sure they have been soaking in water for at least an hour before threading fish.
- Place on grill and cook for 7-8 minutes, basting often with marinade during first 3-4 minutes of cooking.
- Once fish reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees F., remove from grill and serve immediately.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||17 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||11 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|