This is a quick and easy way to prepare an unforgettable seafood dish. These soft-shell crabs are grilled and brushed with a flavorful herb sauce.
- 12 soft-shell crabs
- 1/2 cup/120 mL melted unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup/60 mL olive oil
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 to 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon/5 mL salt
- 1 teaspoon/5 mL black pepper
- 1 teaspoon/5 mL tarragon leaves, chopped
- Preheat grill. In a small bowl combine all ingredients except the crabs.
- Mix well and brush over the bottom of crabs. Place crabs over medium fire and bastes the topside.
- Grill for about 6 minutes per side, basting often. Once cooked, through, remove from heat and serve.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||27 g|
|Saturated Fat||11 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||11 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|