- Gather the ingredients.
- Heat grill to high heat.
- Rinse squid under cold running water and pat dry with paper towels.
- Cut squid bodies lengthwise down one side and open flat.
- Cut tentacles in half if large.
- In a bowl, combine olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Add squid bodies and tentacles, tossing to coat.
- Thread squid bodies lengthwise onto skewers so they lie flat.
- Thread tentacles onto separate skewers.
- Grill over high heat, turning once, until just opaque throughout - about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Remove squid from skewers and pile on a platter. Sprinkle with parsley and serve with lemon wedges.
- Serve and enjoy!
Source: "The All New Good Housekeeping Cookbook" edited by Susan Westmoreland (Hearst Books), used with permission.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|