You can never have too many chicken wing recipes! Try this Thai inspired recipe the next time you have a party. It's definitely a taste that your guests will love.
- 4-5 pounds/1.8-2.2 kg chicken wings
- 1/4 cup/120 mL oyster sauce
- 1/4 cup/120 mL dry red wine
- 1/4 cup/120 mL honey
- 4-5 green onions, finely chopped
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons/30 mL chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons/30 mL fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon/15 mL lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons/10 mL soy sauce
- Cut wings into two pieces and discard wing tips.
- Place chicken into a resealable plastic bag.
- Combine remaining ingredients and pour mixture over wings. Move around to coat well, seal bag, and place into the refrigerator for 1 to 3 hours.
- Preheat grill for medium heat. Remove wings from bag and reserve marinade. Place wings on the grill and baste liberally with marinade. Cook for 20 minutes, turn, and coat with marinade again. Allow to cook for another 20 to 30 minutes. Discard remaining marinade.
- When juices run clear and meat reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees, remove from heat, garnish with chopped green onion and serve.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||30 g|
|Saturated Fat||8 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||12 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|