|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Servings: Serves 4|
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 42g||54%|
|Saturated Fat 8g||42%|
|Total Carbohydrate 18g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||11%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
- 1 pound/450 grams beef sirloin (cut into 1-inch pieces)
- Optional: 1 bell pepper (cut into 1-inch pieces)
- Optional: 1 small onion (cut into 1-inch pieces)
- For Marinade:
- 1/2 cup/120 milliliters vegetable or olive oil
- 1 tablespoon/15 milliliters rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon/15 milliliters sesame seeds (roasted)
- 2 to 3 teaspoons/10 to 15 milliliters curry powder
- 2 teaspoons/10 milliliters soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons/10 milliliters sesame oil
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 teaspoons/10 milliliters dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon/5 milliliters hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon/5 milliliters cumin (powder)
- 1 teaspoon/5 milliliters sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon/2 1/2 milliliters ginger (dried)
- 1/2 teaspoon/2 1/2 milliliters salt
- 1/2 teaspoon/2 1/2 milliliters paprika
- Optional: 1/2 teaspoon/2 1/2 milliliters turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon/2 1/2 milliliters black pepper
Gather the ingredients.
Place meat in a large zip-top plastic bag. Combine marinade ingredients and pour on top of meat. Make sure meat is well coated. Seal bag and allow to marinate for 3 to 6 hours in refrigerator.
Remove meat from bag and discard marinade. Alternate meat with onion and bell pepper pieces onto skewers.
Heat grill for medium-high heat.
Place kebabs onto grill and allow to cook for 12 to 15 minutes, turning occasionally.
Once cooked to desired doneness, remove from heat and serve immediately.