|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Servings: Serves 6|
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 7g||9%|
|Saturated Fat 1g||5%|
|Total Carbohydrate 10g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||5%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
If you take small zucchini and cut them lengthwise, you'll find that they are really easy to grill. Not only is this an easy way to prepare zucchini, but the grill adds an extra layer of flavor. For this recipe, try sprinkling a little grated Parmesan cheese on top before serving.
- 3 medium zucchini cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 3 tablespoons/45 mL olive oil
- 2 teaspoons/10 mL dried oregano
- 1-2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon/5 mL dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon/2.5 mL salt
- 1/2 teaspoon/2.5 mL black pepper
1. Preheat grill for high heat.
2. Combine olive oil with herbs, garlic, salt, and black pepper in a small bowl.
3. Brush zucchini with olive oil mixture. Place zucchini slices onto the grill and cook until tender, about 2 to 4 minutes per side.
4. Once cooked, place zucchini on platter and top with grated parmesan or crumbled feta. Serve immediately.
5. Serve as a main or side dish or use in salads, sandwiches, and wraps.