- 1 1/2 pounds ground veal
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- dash ground black pepper
- 1 egg (beaten with 2 tablespoons water)
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs (fine, dry, unseasoned)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Combine ground veal, butter, lemon juice, salt, nutmeg, and pepper; shape into 6 veal patties.
- Dip patties into egg and water mixture then into breadcrumbs.
- Heat oil in a heavy skillet. Brown coated veal patties on both sides in hot oil; reduce heat and cook for 15 minutes, or until veal patties are done.
- Serve "as is" with potatoes or other side dishes, or as a burger in a sandwich.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||27 g|
|Saturated Fat||7 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||11 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|