Hailey Eber was the longtime food and lifestyle features editor at The New York Post, where she made it a point of bringing a practical, critical eye to buzzy trends, from Instant Pots to weighted blankets. She previously covered business and tech for TheWeek.com and The Daily and reviewed hotels for Oyster.
- She was a writer and former editor for The New York Post, previously a staffer at TheWeek.com, Oyster travel, and Radar magazine.
- Hailey has a B.S. in Radio/TV/Film from Northwestern University; M.A. in Cultural Reporting and Criticism from New York University.
- She has been writing for The Spruce and The Spruce Eats since December 2018.
In 2018, the California-native relocated her family to Los Angeles, where she continues to write for The Post and other outlets. As an avid home cook, working mother to a toddler and aging French bulldog, and interior-design obsessive, Hailey is always on the lookout for things that make life easier and more enjoyable—whether it's a well-designed wooden toy that keeps her son entertained, a non-toxic cleaning product, a good cheap bottle of wine or a great set of sheets.
Hailey has a B.S. in Radio/TV/Film from Northwestern University and a M.A. in Cultural Reporting and Criticism from New York University.
- 3 New L.A. Restaurants You Have to Try This October, Los Angeles Magazine
- Moms Are Now Packing Insanely Elaborate School Lunches, New York Post
- How to Make the Best Beer Cocktails, New York Post
About The Spruce
The Spruce, a Dotdash brand, is a new kind of home website offering practical, real-life tips and inspiration to help you create your best home. The Spruce family of brands, including The Spruce, The Spruce Eats, The Spruce Pets, and The Spruce Crafts collectively reach 30 million people each month.
Dotdash is among the largest and fastest growing publishers online, and has won over 50 awards in the last year alone, including Digiday's 2020 Publisher of the Year. Dotdash brands include Verywell, Investopedia, The Balance, The Spruce, Simply Recipes, Serious Eats, Byrdie, Brides, MyDomaine, Lifewire, TripSavvy, Liquor.com, and TreeHugger.