Hailey Eber was the longtime food and lifestyle features editor at The New York Post, where she made it a point of bringing a practical, critical eye to buzzy trends, from Instant Pots to weighted blankets. She previously covered business and tech for TheWeek.com and The Daily and reviewed hotels for Oyster.
- She was a writer and former editor for The New York Post, previously a staffer at TheWeek.com, Oyster travel, and Radar magazine.
- Hailey has a B.S. in Radio/TV/Film from Northwestern University; M.A. in Cultural Reporting and Criticism from New York University.
- She has been writing for The Spruce and The Spruce Eats since December 2018.
In 2018, the California-native relocated her family to Los Angeles, where she continues to write for The Post and other outlets. As an avid home cook, working mother to a toddler and aging French bulldog, and interior-design obsessive, Hailey is always on the lookout for things that make life easier and more enjoyable—whether it's a well-designed wooden toy that keeps her son entertained, a non-toxic cleaning product, a good cheap bottle of wine or a great set of sheets.
Hailey has a B.S. in Radio/TV/Film from Northwestern University and a M.A. in Cultural Reporting and Criticism from New York University.
- 3 New L.A. Restaurants You Have to Try This October, Los Angeles Magazine
- Moms Are Now Packing Insanely Elaborate School Lunches, New York Post
- How to Make the Best Beer Cocktails, New York Post
The Spruce Eats Product Review Editorial Guidelines & Mission
About The Spruce Eats
The Spruce Eats, a Dotdash brand, is a food and drink website offering more than 15,000 tested recipes, 1,200 how-to videos, informative articles, trustworthy product recommendations, and the inspiration to help you make your best meal. Learn more about us and our editorial process.