- 4 halibut fillets, about 8 ounces each
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped dill or 2 teaspoons dried dillweed
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Optional: salt and pepper, to taste
- Gather the ingredients.
- Heat oven to 425°.
- Brush halibut fillets with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Arrange in a lightly greased baking dish; bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until halibut is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork.
- Meanwhile, heat butter and saute shallot until tender.
- Add the cream, dill, parsley, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Bring to a boil.
- Serve the sauce over baked halibut.
You might also enjoy:
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|