This gross Halloween punch recipe is perfect for kids. They will adore the floating ice cube brain in the middle of this non-alcoholic Halloween punch. And the recipe is super simple—and tasty, too. Try adding a little red food coloring to the water before making your floating brain to give it that especially gory effect.
- 2 (3-ounce) packages lime jello
- 4 cups boiling water
- 2 (12-ounce) cans orange juice concentrate
- 2 liters ginger ale
- 1 (48-ounce) can unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 cup sugar
- Spray brain ice mold with cooking spray. Fill with water, leaving about 1 inch of room at the top. Place in an 8x8-inch baking dish or deep dish pie plate to stabilize the mold. Freeze until firm.
- When ready to serve the Halloween punch, dissolve the gelatin in boiling water. Stir 2 to 3 minutes until jello is completely dissolved.
- Stir in orange juice concentrate. This will help cool down the Jello. Add the ginger ale, pineapple juice, and sugar. Mix well. Transfer the Halloween punch to a large punch bowl. Unmold the brain ice cube (invert onto a plate), and place in the center of the Halloween punch.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|