This hearty hash brown bake is easy to prepare and cook in the slow cooker. Try this ham and potato casserole for an easy weeknight dinner, or serve it for brunch alongside homemade biscuits.
- 32 ounces Southern-style frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 can (about 10 1/2 ounces) condensed Cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 can (about 10 1/2 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 8 ounces light sour cream
- 1 bunch (about 8) green onions, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1 jar (2 ounces) diced pimiento, drained
- 8 to 12 ounces cooked ham, diced
- 1 teaspoon Creole or Cajun-style seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- Combine all ingredients in the slow cooker; stir gently to blend.
- Cover and cook on low for 5 to 6 hours.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||40 g|
|Saturated Fat||16 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||15 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|