- 1/2 cup sugar (granulated)
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon light corn syrup
- 1 6-ounce package chocolate chips (about 1 cup)
- 1 cup walnuts or pecans (chopped)
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- Mix sugar, milk and 1 tablespoon corn syrup in a heavy 2-quart saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Continue boiling, stirring frequently, for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add chocolate chips, stirring until completely melted. Let mixture cool for 15 minutes.
- Add pecans and the mini marshmallows.
- Using 2 teaspoons, drop candy onto a large baking sheet lined with wax paper. Chill until firm.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||20 g|
|Saturated Fat||7 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||4 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|