This rub is mostly garlic so, for you garlic lovers, this is a great seasoning. Try to mince the garlic finely and work it well into the meat. This is also a great base rub; add more ingredients to make it even more flavorful.
- 8 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon salt (coarse salt works best)
- Mix all ingredients together. Grind this paste together to force the seasonings into the garlic.
- Rub into the meat before cooking.
- This rub can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||2 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||7 g|