his Greek inspired dish is absolutely delicious. These lamb chops are loaded with tenderness and flavor. Fast enough for a weeknight meal and fancy enough for company. These chops will quickly become one of your favorite go staples.
- 8 lamb loin or rib chops
- 1/4 cup/60 mL olive oil
- 1 tablespoon/30 mL fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 tablespoon/30 mL fresh basil, chopped
- 2 teaspoons/10 mL fresh rosemary, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon/5 mL salt
- 1/2 teaspoon/2.5 mL black pepper
- Combine olive oil, thyme, basil, rosemary, garlic, lemon zest, salt and pepper in a bowl. Dip lamb chops into mixture to coat evenly. Cover chops and refrigerate for as little as 30 minutes or for up to 4 hours.
- Preheat grill for medium high heat.
- Place chops on grill and cook for about 5 to 7 minutes per side or until temperature reaches between 145 to 155 F.
- Once cooked to desired doneness, remove chops from grill. Tent with foil and let meat rest fro 5 minutes. Serve with grilled vegetables or your favorite side dishes.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||119 g|
|Saturated Fat||47 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||54 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|