|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
These delicious roasted potatoes are the perfect side to grilled or broiled meat or poultry. Use red potatoes, Yukon gold, or a round white potato in the recipe. You can peel the potatoes or leave them unpeeled. New potatoes would be excellent if they're in season.
Basic Roasted Potatoes
8 small red potatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 medium onion, cut in 6 to 8 wedges
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dillweed
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon chopped basil, fresh or freeze-dried
- 1 to 2 teaspoons chopped parsley, fresh or freeze-dried
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
Preheat oven to 400 F. Oil a shallow baking pan.
Combine potato wedges, onion wedges, and seasonings in a large bowl; toss to combine and coat potatoes.
Transfer potatoes to the prepared pan.
Roast for about 30 to 40 minutes, turning occasionally until potatoes are tender and golden brown.
You Might Also Like