- 3 pounds boneless country-style pork ribs
- 2 large tart apples (peeled, cored, chopped or thinly sliced)
- 1 large onion (halved and thinly sliced)
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Scant 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- Dash salt
- Dash pepper
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- In a slow cooker, combine the ribs, apples, onion, cinnamon, and allspice. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 7 to 9 hours. Drain off and discard juices. Add barbecue sauce and continue cooking for about 30 minutes longer.
Serves 4 to 6.
You Might Also Like
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||46 g|
|Saturated Fat||16 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||20 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|