|Nutrition Facts (per serving)|
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 15g||20%|
|Saturated Fat 4g||21%|
|Total Carbohydrate 9g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||2%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
We love ranch dressing. We love it with french fries, onion rings, buffalo wings, grilled cheese—and one of these days we'll try it on pizza and love that too.
We prefer to use real cultured buttermilk, as opposed to homemade buttermilk, which is fine in a pinch but lacks the thickness and creaminess. Just be sure to shake it up thoroughly before using it.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup buttermilk (shaken well)
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons parsley (chopped)
- 2 teaspoons chives (chopped)
- 1 clove garlic (crushed and chopped)
- 1/2 chopped scallion (green parts)
- 1 teaspoon mustard
Gather the ingredients.
In a glass bowl, combine the mayonnaise and other ingredients.
Refrigerate for about 45 minutes before serving, both to chill it and to let the flavors meld.