- 4 cups cold cooked potatoes, chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Combine the potatoes, onion, salt, pepper, and milk. Melt butter in a large heavy skillet over medium heat. Do not let the butter burn.
- When butter is hot, add potato mixture. Press down firmly. Reduce heat and fry slowly until bottom is golden brown.
- Do not stir. Turn carefully or put under broiler to brown the other side.
- Serves 4.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||10 g|
|Saturated Fat||6 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||3 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|