|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Servings: 17 cups (90 servings)|
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 1g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||2%|
|Total Carbohydrate 15g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||2%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
Make up a big batch of Homemade Hot Chocolate Mix and you'll be set for winter warming and gift giving! this wonderful mix is much more delicious than packaged mixes you can buy at the store, and also much less expensive.
For a Christmas gift, pack some pretty mugs, this mix, the recipe to make it, instructions to use is, and some pretty spoons in a basket.
- 10-2/3 cups instant nonfat powdered milk
- 1 (6 ounce) jar powdered nondairy creamer
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 2 cups unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 bag mini marshmallows
- Gather the ingredients.
- Combine the instant nonfat powdered milk, powdered nondairy creamer, powdered sugar, unsweetened cocoa powder, and mini marshmallows in a large bowl and stir gently to mix well.
- Carefully decant into a large container with an airtight lid. Store in an airtight container in a cool dark place up to 6 months. This recipe makes 17 cups of mix.
- For one serving, stir 3 tablespoons of the Homemade Hot Chocolate Mix into 1 cup of hot water until dissolved. I prefer using hot milk in place of the hot water, for a richer and more gentle taste. The choice is yours.