If you need onion soup mix for a recipe and have none, you probably have all of the necessary ingredients in your pantry.
This soup mix is super easy to fix, and it makes enough to replace one envelope of the store-bought mix.
- 3 tablespoons onion (dried minced)
- 4 teaspoons beef bouillon granules (preferably low-sodium)
- 1 heaping teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon celery seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon celery flakes (optional)
- dash freshly ground black pepper
- Combine all ingredients.
Use this mixture in recipes to replace of 1 envelope of onion soup mix.
You Might Also Like
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||1 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|