- 1/2 cup (60 grams) cacao powder or carob powder
- 1/2 cup (118 milliliters) melted cacao butter or coconut oil
- 1/3 cup (115 grams) preferred liquid sweetener
- Mix all the ingredients together until smooth. Pour into chocolate molds or a parchment paper–lined baking sheet. Put in the fridge or freezer until solid.
Want to make different kinds of raw chocolate? Emily says to try personalizing your homemade raw chocolate with a few possible optional additions. She says, "Vanilla, chili powder, ground cinnamon, goji berries, hazelnuts, mesquite powder . . . the list goes on.
This is merely a foundation recipe to make all your healthy chocolate dreams come true!"
Enjoy your homemade raw chocolate!
Like making homemade raw vegan treats? Here are a few more raw food recipes to try:
- Homemade raw flax crackers in the dehydrator
- Raw vegan lotus and nori gourmet salad
- Raw food corn chips recipe
- Raw cauliflower "rice" recipe
- Curried cucumber salad
- Homemade raw chocolate
- Easy homemade raw frosting (yes, frosting!)
- How to Make Cultured Raw Nut Cheese
- 7 amazing raw food salads
- Best raw food dessert recipes
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||19 g|
|Saturated Fat||16 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|