Grill or broil this flavorful honey citrus chicken and enjoy it in a variety of ways. Chipotle Tabasco sauce gives these chicken breasts a tantalizing smoky flavor that you'll love, though you can also use original Tabasco sauce if that's what you prefer.
- Gently pound chicken breasts between sheets of plastic wrap with hand or meat mallet just enough to make the breasts even in thickness.
- Combine remaining ingredients and pour into a food storage bag.
- Add the chicken and turn to coat well.
- Refrigerate, turning occasionally, for about 2 to 4 hours.
- Remove from the marinade and grill or broil the chicken for about 20 minutes, turning once, or until cooked through. When pierced with a fork, juices will run clear.
- If desired, boil the marinade and use it to baste the chicken the last 5 or 10 minutes.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||77 g|
|Saturated Fat||20 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||33 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|