This is a rich and flavorful Teriyaki sauce. Use it as a marinade, dipping sauce, or brush it on meats and vegetables right before you take them off the grill.
Marinade or Baste:
- Warm honey in the microwave for 20-30 seconds.
- Add the honey to a medium bowl and combine with remaining ingredients.
- Use immediately as a marinade or baste.
- If you are interested in making a sauce, add all ingredients to a saucepan and simmer over medium-low heat for 8-10 minutes, stirring often.
- Once the mixture has reduced a bit and it coats the back of a spoon, remove from heat and let cool for 2-3 minutes.
- Drizzle on top of cooked vegetables and meat or serve on the side.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|