This marinade is thick enough to stick to the surface of the turkey. Slather over the surface and make sure that the turkey is evenly coated and the sweet mustard flavor will sink in to create a mild but noticeable taste.
- 2/3 cup/160 mL oil
- 1/4 cup/60 mL lemon juice
- 1/4 cup/60 mL honey
- 1/4 cup/60 mL mustard (coarse-grain, brown)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
1. Combine all ingredients and whisk together until smooth.
2. The best method for marinating a turkey is to use a large food-safe plastic bag. Coat the turkey with the marinade using a brush or by hand. Work the marinade over the entire surface, inside and out. Place the turkey in the plastic bag and close. Refrigerate for 10 to 20 hours.
3. After marinating, remove turkey from bag allowing excess marinade to drain.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|