|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Servings: 2-1/2 Pounds Wings (4 Servings)|
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 50g||65%|
|Saturated Fat 13g||63%|
|Total Carbohydrate 10g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||5%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
These chicken wings have a whole different kind of heat. By relying on horseradish instead of hot sauce, these wings have a kick that can't be beaten. Definitely a favorite for any occasion. You can adjust the heat by adding more or less horseradish.
- 2-1/2 pounds/1.2 kg. of chicken wings
- 1/3 cup/80 mL of ketchup
- 1/4 cup/60 mL prepared horseradish
- juice of one lemon
- 3 tablespoons/45 mL olive oil
- 2 teaspoons/ 10mL Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons/10 mL Tabasco sauce (optional)
- 2 teaspoons/10 mL sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon/2.5 mL black pepper
- 1/4 cup/60 mL flat leaf parsley, chopped (for garnish)
Combine all marinade ingredients in a small bowl.
Place chicken wings in a resealable plastic bag. Add marinade and toss to combine. Seal bag and place into refrigerator for 1 to 4 hours.
Preheat grill for medium-high heat.
Place chicken wings on grill and cook for about 30 minutes, turning occasionally.
Once wings reach an internal temperature of 165 F, remove from heat, garnish with parsley and serve.