This recipe is simple to make and is a tasty version of the classic cold sauce for roast beef. One tip when making the sauce is to taste the prepared horseradish alone before starting the procedure, as different brands can vary greatly in spiciness.
- 1/3 cup prepared horseradish (or to taste)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (or to taste)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- Pinch of cayenne
- In a small bowl, whisk the horseradish, lemon juice, mayonnaise and sour cream until combined.
- Season to taste with cayenne, salt, and pepper.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour before serving, or for up to 3 days.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||8 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||2 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|