Scroll down to see more fruit recipes.
- 1 can peach, drained
- 1 can pears, drained
- 1 can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 stick butter or margarine (4oz)
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- Cut all fruit into bite-size pieces.
- Add rest of ingredients.
- Stir all together.
- Cover and cook on low 3 to 6 hours.
- Use as a side dish for breakfast or a meal, or as a topping for a dessert.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||31 g|
|Saturated Fat||19 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||9 g|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g|